Selected Publications from 1991
- W. Brostow, R. Cook and J. Kubát, Molecular Dynamics and Monte Carlo Simulations of Polymeric Materials: Chain Relaxation Dynamics, Integral Methods in Science and Engineering - 90, ed. A. Hadji-Sheikh, p. 24; Hemisphere Publ. Corp., New York 1991.
- W. Brostow, M. Fleissner and W.F. Müller, Determination and Prediction of Slow Crack Propagation Rates in Polyethylenes, Polymer 1991, 32, 419.
- W. Brostow, Chain Relaxation Capability and Service Life of Polymeric Materials, Makromol. Chem. Symp. 1991, 41, 119.
- W. Brostow, J.V. Duffy, G.F. Lee and K. Madejczyk, Parameters of Equation of State of Polyurethanes from Acoustic Resonance and Isobaric Expansivity, Macromolecules 1991, 24, 479.
- W. Brostow, Fiber Composites, Molecular Composites and Polymer Liquid Crystals, in Fifth Israel Materials Engineering Conference, eds. M. Bamberger and M. Schorr, p. 219-241; Freund Publ. House, London - Tel Aviv 1991.
- W. Brostow and S. Blonski, Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Chain Relaxation and Crack Propagation in Polymer Liquid Crystals, J. Chem. Phys. 1991, 95, 2890.
- W. Brostow and B.A. Wolf, Chain Overlap and Intersegmental Interactions in Dilute Polymer Solutions, Polymer Commun. 1991, 32, 551. [pdf file]
Maintained by Lisa Su. Updated February 23, 2012.