Selected Publications from 1995
- W. Brostow, Prediction of Service Performance of Polymer-based Materials from the Chain Relaxation Capability Relaxation Phenomenon in Polymers, ed. A.C. Ramamurthy, p. 83; The Engineering Society of Detroit, Ann Arbor, MI, 1995.
- W. Brostow, K.-H. Seo, J.-B. Baek and J.C. Lim, Thermal Studies of Blends of Poly(phenylene sulfide) with Poly(phenylene sulfide sulfone) and with Poly(phenylene sulfide ether), Polymer Eng. & Sci. 1995, 36, 1016.
- Yu.M. Boiko, W. Brostow, A.Ya. Goldman and A.C. Ramamurthy, Tensile, Stress Relaxation and Dynamic Mechanical Behavior of Polyethylene Crystallized from Highly Deformed Melts, Polymer 1995, 36, 1383.
- W. Brostow, M. Drewniak and N.N. Medvedev, Chain Overlap and Entanglements in Dilute Polymer Solutions: Brownian Dynamics Simulation, Macromol. Theory & Simul. 1995, 4, 745.
- W. Brostow, J. Kubát and M.J. Kubát, Stress Relaxation: Experiment, Theory, and Computer Simulation, Mechanics of Composite Materials, 1995, 31, 591.
Updated June 23, 2008.